Shai Silberbusch - an infant and child development expert and a senior Feldenkrais method instructor - developed the First Step method Over years working with adults and children, Shai learned about the relation between infant development and the course of life as a child and adult. Those insights, combined with his hands-on experience as a father of three, led him to create this unique method that helps parents fully implement their babies’ motoric and developmental abilities.
Shai’s career-track includes:
· Diagnosing and treating thousands of babies
· Training instructors in infant development with the First Step method
· Teaching Feldenkrais classes for individuals and groups
· A founder of Israel’s first complementary medicine department in a major hospital; the department integrates the Feldenkrais method, conventional medicine, and complementary medicine.
· Homoeopathic medicine studies
· Member of the senior training team for Feldenkrais instructors courses in Israel and elsewhere
· Envisioned and developed the First Step method for tracking babies’ development.
· Regular appearances on Experts Gallery, a popular Israeli TV show.
· Diagnosis, treatment, and consultations using First Step.
· A guest lecturer on infant development at international scientific conferences.
Private assesments with Shai Silberbusch are available in Tel Aviv, Zurich, Geneva and Milan.